Handmade....This Week!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Okay...I know! I missed my "Handmade on Wednesday" post again this week! I think I'll ammend my original "blog schedule". It is now going to be "Handmade This Week". Suit everyone?

Although I didn't whip this quilt out in a week, (I'm not that good!) I've been working on it for a little more than a year. It sat in my closet for a while, but I finally got the quilting process going recently, so I hope to have it done soon.

It isn't a large quilt, but since it's only my second, I thought I'd start small!


2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Dearest Rachel,
What beautiful craftsmanship.
It is such a LOVELY quilt!!! ;)
Your embroidery stitching is just superb. What a treasure you will have to pass down to future generations!!!
Awww.... what a blessing to meet a dear sister in the Lord who also likes to sew!

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Hannah Cameron said...

Rachel,


Great Job!

Hannah

About This Blog

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will
make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP