Just Kinda Excited....

Monday, January 7, 2013

I have wanted to figure out how to record songs on my piano and transfer them to my computer for some time now.....today I finally figured out how.  It was kind of exciting for me since it's confused me for a while, but I had a breakthrough today and I at  least know how to do a basic recording and upload.  Now, I just need to learn how to use all those amazing bells and whistles to record multiple tracks, one on top of the other.  That will be fun.

This song is just my own personal arrangement of "How Great Thou Art".  Most of you who read my blog heard me play it at church yesterday - but it's what I had ready. :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely magnificent! can't wait to hear more!
Love,
G&G

Susanna said...

Yea! I'm so glad you figured it out! You should totally try to record other songs. :)

Sam said...

We are constantly amazed at how much musical talent there is in our church...you did great Rachel! I enjoyed it.
Sam

Kayla said...

Beautiful Rachel! I loved hearing you play it past night. The song is beautiful, but then when you play it in that huge room with the grand piano..... Gorgeous!

Ruthie said...

Haha, I know I'm super late to be finally visiting your blog, but what a lovely post. And the arrangement is very restful - different but still great to listen to. :)

Pray you are well!

Emily said...

RACHEL!!! This is so pretty! I played it for Hannah and I asked her who she thought it was and she was like, Is that Chris Rice? So, yeah, we're impressed. ( =
You GO girl!

xoxo

Rachel said...

Emily, your comment made me laugh. :-) That is sweet of you, haha, but I'm not THAT good!!!

I need to email you one of these days! Hopefully you got my last email...thanks for commenting!

Lil said...

So marvelous! You are talented!
In Christ,
Lily

About This Blog

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will
make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP