Fun with Friends in Texas!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Home.  After twelve days of being on the road, I am finally home and (trying) to jump back into normal life.  That would entail unpacking (yep, still working on that suitcase), cleaning up my area of the house, and going back to work.  It's good to be back.  

I have a whole lot of fun pictures to share, but I wanted to start off with some really cute ones from the end of our trip.  Dad and I first drove to Alabama to see Courtney's honor ceremony, plus just stay and see her for a few days.  On the way home we hit Texas, and stayed with family there.  It was a great opportunity for Kaylie and Ashlynn to drive up and see me - I met them at Summit last summer and they both lived like two hours from where we were in Texas!  I was so excited that they made the drive up and hung out with me for the day!!



Kaylie, Ashlynn, and me.




(You're so cute Kaylie!)


So this isn't exactly your normal kinda picture.  But I saw someone else do it once for a photo shoot and I thought it would be fun to try and replicate.  It was fun.  Slightly weird.  We decided we had enough of this type of picture when the neck-pain kicked in. (Aprox. one minute. Maybe less.) Something about the end of a splintery slab of wood right in the back of the neck.....



We had the best day together.  So much time to talk and laugh, (make faces too).  We went out for Subway AND Bluebell ice cream, stopped by the local vet to see a puppy that was up for grabs but turned out to already have been snatched up, and went hunting for a good spot to take pictures.  





What great fellowship and just plain fun we had!!!!


 I love these girls so much! We had a great day together.  It was, in actuality, one of the best days of the entire trip:-) For me anyway!

1 comments:

Abby said...

What fun! I love hanging out with friends. Sounds like you had a great time!

About This Blog

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will
make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP