What I'm Thankful For Today

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm sure most of you have probably already seen these on Courtney's blog, but I just had to post them myself....new pictures of my most ADORABLE little brother!! We got them yesterday, so that was a wonderful surprise. I am SO EXCITED to finally meet him in person!

(The picture above is my personal favorite!:-)

He looks so old in these pictures to me....so much older than 2. But then, we took his updated measurements and found that he is identical in size to Isaac (within a pound or two), so that made me feel better. He's still a little guy! *Happy sigh*......
Joshua, we have to get you some nicer clothes!! What an interesting outfit.
Look at that sweet smile! Doesn't it just melt your heart?


Well, I am sure you probably alread know what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving, right?

Him. Himself. He. His cutie pie-chubby-cheek-sweet-pumpkin-self.

I am so thankful for the oppertunity to bring him all the way over to the United States, to our family specifically. What a privilege to be his big sister! You know, I never imagined I would have the chance to have two baby brothers all over again. Really; after David came home from Korea in 2001, I thought we were done. But what an amazing surprise God had in store for us!
I just love adoption........!

This is our first Thanksgiving with Isaac. And our last one without Joshua. I am so thankful for these two sweet blessings! Our little "Asian Angels" are so perfect!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone....and don't forget to thank God for one of the most important blessings: family. Look at each of your siblings, your parents, and truly thank God for each one of them. They are gifts from the Lord, and we shouldn't ever take them for granted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! By the way, he's ADORABLE!!

Mary Lynne said...

His smile is so sweet! Your family is very blessed. =)

In Christ's love,
~Mary

Lily said...

Aww...what a handsome little man! He is so cute, and his smile does charm you all up and makes you feel like hot caramel sauce was poured over the face of your heart and sprinkled with pieces of coconut.
God blesses ya'll so much! I'm glad you're so sincere and don't take your possessions for granted. He'll really reward you for it.

About This Blog

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will
make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP