Wohoo - I'm Back!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello everyone - it's me, your long-lost blogger! After a very loooong blogging break, I'm back to regular posting. Of course, what the term 'regular' means is rather debatable, since it's always busy around here, and it can prove a challenge to find spare time. But, I will try my best to keep you all informed on current goings-on around here. :-)


Isaac is continuing to do marvelously. He makes me laugh on a daily basis! His cute little phrases and new words are so simple and refreshing to hear. I can't tell you how much fun having a three year old around has been. :-)


And all of you know we're adopting again, right? The whole process has just sped along so quickly this time, and it looks like we're headed to China again next February/March! This time, though, I am staying home to be with Isaac. A little sad, yes, but I am reminding myself that after taking a trip to China less than a year ago, I have nothing to complain about. :-) I simply can't wait to bring Joshua home!


It's definitely fall around here - this morning it was nineteen degrees. Ugh. But lately I have been getting up early, while it is still dark and everyone else is in bed, to enjoy either a cup of hot tea or coffe while reading my Bible. And that is cozy!


And that concludes this post. By the way, if anyone is interested, head on over here to enter a fun apron / tea towel giveaway!

7 comments:

Sam said...

Welcome back! I enjoyed reading your blog. And yes, I agree, even though it's sometimes hard, three year olds are so much fun to have!

Lindsay said...

YAY... I'm so glad you're back, Rachel!! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Rachel!!! I'm so glad to hear from you again. :D We have so much to catch up on... Haha! Thanks for coming back. I look forward to your next post. Blessings!

Angelica said...

Yay! Welcome back, Rachel! :)

We're praying for the adoption!

Haley said...

I'm so glad you're back! :D

Leah said...

Yay! I've missed reading your blog... Glad your back!

I like your new header! Did you take the picture? :-)

I hope everything runs on schedule for your new little brother. Joshua is adorable!

Blessings,
Leah

Joanna said...

Nice to hear from you again. :-)

Issac and Joshua are SO cute! I'll be praying that all goes smoothly early next year!

About This Blog

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will
make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP