I Can NOT Think of a Post

Sunday, April 17, 2011

So here we are, several days since my last posting. You're all wondering when I'm going to post, and I'm wondering WHAT I'm going to post. Unfortunately I'm clueless about that one. Give me a day or two and I'm sure I'll scrounge up something - I'm rarely bored here!! You'd think with our jam-packed days I'd have something to post? We do keep very busy, but I'm sure you'd rather not hear about most of our daily grind.

Like how I'm trying to motivate my 4 year old brother to be potty trained by using the word "surprise" as bribery.

Or how we got really super excited because Dad bought us a new vacuum cleaner.

And how I'm craving chocolate (again).

And how we saw our first rattlesnake of the season yesterday.

Oh, and did I mention that Mom broke her toes again?

So, basically, like I said, you wouldn't want to hear about all that monotony!!! I'll think of something interesting to post soon!

3 comments:

Mikala said...

How did your mom break her toes??? OUCH!

Lesley said...

Your poor mom! How'd she do that?:(

And the craving chocolate...totally hear ya! ;)

Jenna said...

Oh, I love your new blog header, Rachel! :)
I hope your mom's toes heal quickly!

About This Blog

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not
on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will
make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP